Since its inception in 1999, Innate Pharma is specialized in the discovery and development of innovative drugs targeting the immune system which could provide new therapeutic solutions to patients with high unmet medical needs. Today, the Company is among the leading actors in the immuno-oncology revolution.
In order to support this long term scientific, medical and humane project, we gathered a cross-disciplinary and highly competent team, working in a very integrated project mode, supported by transversal skills mobilized in a growth company.
Innate Pharma is recruiting and offers the opportunity to join a stimulating environment, which is part of an international network of academic partners and industrial leaders. The skills we are looking for are diverse, from research in immunology to preclinical and clinical development. When recruiting, we are looking for people who have expertise, team-spirit, creativity and autonomy. Subsequently, we commit to the creation of a durable relationship with our employees by investing important resources in maintaining and developing technical, scientific and managerial skills.
By joining Innate Pharma, you will join an entrepreneurial project with a human dimension that values individual and collective responsibility, with a high societal dimension and the ambition to contribute to the progress of medical research for cancer.
If you would like to join our team
Currently opened positions (description may be in English or in French):
- Manager R&D, bioassay | Permanent contract (REF: MNG/AR/2017/1)
- Ingénieur R&D, biologie cellulaire | CDI (REF: ING/GH/2017/1) French description
- Technicien R&D, biologie cellulaire | CDD (REF: TECH/AMo/2017/2) French description
- Technicien R&D en essai cellulaire | CDI (REF: TECH/BMa/2017/5) French description
- Technicien en immunologie translationnelle | CDI (REF: TECH/CNv/2017/1) French description