- Late-breaking abstract and oral presentation on clinical and translational biomarker results from the combination of monalizumab and cetuximab in R/M SCCHN at the SITC 2018 Annual Meeting
- Oral presentation of updated data from Phase I of IPH4102 in patients with relapsed/refractory Sézary Syndrome at the ASH 2018 Annual Meeting
Marseille, France, November 2, 2018, 07:00 AM CET
Innate Pharma SA (the “Company” - Euronext Paris: FR0010331421 – IPH) today announced that new data from ongoing clinical trials evaluating monalizumab, partnered with AstraZeneca/MedImmune, and first-in-class antibody, IPH4102, will be presented at the SITC 2018 Annual Meeting in Washington D.C., USA, November 7-11, 2018 and at ASH 2018 Annual Meeting in San Diego, USA, December 1-4, 2018, respectively.
- Title: monalizumab in combination with cetuximab in recurrent or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (R/M SCCHN): clinical and translational biomarker results
- Date and time: November 11, 2018, 9:05 am
- Session: Clinical Trials Session 302
- Presenter: Roger Cohen, Principal Investigator and Prof. of Medicine at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Location: 202 AB, Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C., USA
- Title: IPH4102; an anti-KIR3DL2 monoclonal antibody in refractory Sézary Syndrome: Results from a multicenter phase 1 trial
- Date and time: December 3, 2018, 11:45 am
- Session: 624. Hodgkin Lymphoma and T/NK Cell Lymphoma—Clinical Studies: Immunotherapy and Targeted Strategies.
- Presenter: Martine Bagot, Principal Investigator and Head of the Dermatology Department at the Saint-Louis Hospital, Paris, France
- Location: San Diego Convention Center, Room 6F, San Diego, USA
Innate Pharma is also taking part in many other scientific congresses, listed below:
- 13th Annual Meeting of Chinese Society for Immunology, Shanghai, China, from November 7 to November 11, 2018
- PEGS Europe 2018, Lisbon, Portugal, from November 12 to November 16, 2018
- 4th ICI Europe Summit, Berlin, Germany, from November 27 to November 29, 2018
- 3rd International Conference on Innate Lymphoid Cells, Tokyo, Japan, from November 29 to December 1st, 2018
For the full schedule of each event, please visit the “Events” section on Innate Pharma’s website.
 Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer
 American Society of Hematology