- Innate Pharma presents a clinical update on its broad and diverse development portfolio of first- or best-in-class antibodies in immuno-oncology
- Update on the development program with AstraZeneca on first-in-class antibody, monalizumab, ahead of first clinical data read-out
- Recently signed clinical collaboration with MedImmune on first-in-class antibody, IPH5401, paves the way to efficiently explore proof-of-concept in prioritized selected cancers with unmet medical need
- Exploring clinical development program to lift the full potential of first-in-class antibody, IPH4102, in T-cell lymphomas
- Introduction to world-renowned immunologist, Professor Eric Vivier, Chief Scientific Officer at Innate Pharma: grow development portfolio and create next generation of product candidates
- Webcast available at : https://www.innate-pharma.com/en/news-events/events/rd-day-2018
Innate Pharma SA (the “Company” - Euronext Paris: FR0010331421 – IPH), the innate immunity company developing first-in-class therapeutic antibodies for cancer, will today outline development plans for its broad and deep development portfolio at an R&D Day in London, UK, from 1:30 to 5:00 pm GMT (8:30 to 12:00 pm ET).
The focus of the event will be on the differentiated profile of Innate Pharma’s innovative and diversified pipeline in immuno-oncology and progress in its clinical development programs. The event will also explore the unmet need and market potential of Innate’s proprietary product candidates. During the meeting, Mondher Mahjoubi, Chief Executive Officer of Innate Pharma, will provide an update from the Company, including outlining its approach to building value from its wholly-owned programs and potential inflection points generally.
”We are on track to unlock the value of our broad and diverse portfolio, which addresses large unmet medical needs in cancer. Clinical read-out’s from our development partnership with AstraZeneca/MedImmune on monalizumab are expected during 2018, with first preliminary clinical activity data on the combination with cetuximab in recurrent or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head & neck (RM SCCHN) to be presented at 2018 AACR,” said Mondher Mahjoubi, Chief Executive Officer of Innate Pharma. “At the same time, we are excited about the progress of our proprietary pipeline. Securing a clinical collaboration with MedImmune for IPH5401 targeting the tumor microenvironment allows us to accelerate clinical development. Meanwhile, we are also exploring the full potential of our wholly owned IPH4102 antibody in T-cell lymphomas, a program that is an important cornerstone in our ambition to develop into a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company.”
The program for the R&D session is as follows:
- Strategy Introduction,
Mondher Mahjoubi, MD, Chief Executive Officer, Innate Pharma
- Building an innovative and differentiated pipeline,
Eric Vivier, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, Innate Pharma
- Proprietary Portfolio
Pierre Dodion, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Innate Pharma
IPH5401 – Potential to unlock the immune response,
IPH4102 – New therapeutic option for T-cell lymphomas,
Julia Scarisbrick, MD, Consultant Dermatologist & Lead, Cutaneous Lymphoma Service, Dermatology, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- Partnered Portfolio
Monalizumab – Combination strategy opportunity,
Mohammed Dar, MD, VP Clinical Development Oncology, AstraZeneca/MedImmune
- Market potential and pipeline newsflow, Mondher Mahjoubi
- Q&A and closing remarks
To join the live webcast today at 1:30pm (GMT) please use the following link:
To join the event by conference call only, please use the following dial-in numbers:
USA: +1 646-828-8156
INTERNATIONAL: 0800 279 7204
PIN code: 3997784
The presentation will be made available on the Company’s website 30 minutes before the start of the event.
A webcast replay will be available on Innate Pharma’s website after the event.