Innate Pharma SA (the “Company” - Euronext Paris: FR0010331421 – IPH) today announces that the Company will host a conference call for institutional investors and sell-side analysts to discuss recent clinical data on November 14, 2016.
During the conference call, the Company’s management team will discuss lirilumab and IPH4102 clinical data published at the most recent scientific meetings:
- SITC* : efficacy data for lirilumab in combination with nivolumab;
- ESMO** : safety data for lirilumab in combination with nivolumab or ipilimumab;
- 3WCCL*** : preliminary clinical data for IPH4102.
***INVESTOR CALL FOR RECENT NEW CLINICAL DATA on November 14, 2016 at 8:00 am ET***
- Hervé Brailly, Chief Executive Officer of Innate Pharma
- Nicolai Wagtmann, Chief Scientific Officer of Innate Pharma
- Pierre Dodion, Chief Medical Officer of Innate Pharma
- Jan B. Vermorken, Emeritus Professor of Oncology, University of Antwerp, Belgium
Video replay of the conference call :
* Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer’s (SITC) 2016 Annual Meeting (November 9-13, 2016)
** European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2016 congress (October 7 – 11, 2016)
*** Third World Congress of Cutaneous Lymphomas (3WCCL) (October 26-28, 2016)