Pursuant to the article L. 233-8 II of the French « Code de Commerce » and the article 223-16 of the French stock-market authorities (Autorité des Marchés Financiers, or “AMF”) charter, Innate Pharma SA (the “Company” - Euronext Paris: FR0010331421 – IPH) releases its total number of shares outstanding as well as its voting rights as at January 5, 2017:
- Total number of shares outstanding: 53,960,254
- Total number of theoretical voting rights (1): 53,960,254
- Total number of exercisable voting rights (2): 53,941,679
(1) The total number of theoretical voting rights (or “gross” voting rights) is used as the basis for calculating the crossing of shareholding thresholds. In accordance with Article 223-11 of the AMF General Regulation, this number is calculated on the basis of all shares to which voting rights are attached, including shares whose voting rights have been suspended.
(2) The total number of exercisable voting rights (or ”net” voting rights) is calculated without taking into account the shares held in treasury by the Company, with suspended voting rights. It is released so as to ensure that the market is adequately informed, in accordance with the recommendation made by the AMF on July 17, 2007.